Many business owners may be considering hiring an office cleaning company but are unsure what services they can expect to be completed. Below is a run-down of some standard services provided during a thorough office cleaning:
- Disinfecting and cleaning restrooms: Restrooms are often one of the dirtiest places in an office building. Therefore, it is best to require daily restroom cleanings to keep areas clean and sanitized. A clean restroom can stop the spread of germs, keeping employees healthy.
- Vacuuming carpet: Many office buildings have commercial-grade carpeting, and if they don’t, it is common to have rugs on hard floors, especially in lobby areas. Vacuuming these regularly keeps an office looking fresh and tidy.
- Dusting: Dust can collect anywhere and become an issue for people with allergies or asthma. Regular dusting can provide an aesthetically clean look and free the air from dust particles and debris.
- Sweeping & mopping floors: Spills happen and can often leave unsightly stains or residue. Regular sweeping and mopping keep floors clear of debris.
- Emptying wastebaskets: Office buildings accumulate a lot of trash, and emptying it regularly keeps appearances neat and clean. It eases the burden of taking large amounts of garbage out at once.
At Triad Cleaning Crew, we offer many other services to complement your office cleanings, such as deep-cleaning bathrooms, carpet cleaning, and floor stripping and waxing. Call us today to schedule any of our professional office cleaning services!